Saturday, October 18, 2008

Two new pictures, and one sprained ankle

Here are some pictures I submitted to the WestConn alumni art show, which will be up through Sunday afternoon.
I had meant to go to the opening last night, but unfortunately I managed to sprain my ankle, and the doctor instructed me to stay off of it as much as possible. I had to miss work today too, sadly (I really enjoy my job).




Obviously, both asian inspired pictures. It's kind of funny, I keep returning to Chinese and Japanese inspired images/fairytales in my work. I worked on a completely different idea for my graduate work, but now I think I'm ready to go back to some of my asian fairy tale ideas. I find I work best when I'm exploring several different ideas, or go back and forth between different projects.

No comments: